Put your ad in front of the customers you want to reach. Treet TV programs are seen by over a third of Second Life residents.
Including your ad in a Treet show gives your ad a life that lives on long after your campaign when the show becomes archived and shared with fans & blogs on the web. Additionally, your ad directly supports the show production teams.
Rates for ads that are included in shows vary and can be negotiated with production teams directly if desired.
- The 1st Question: Second Life's first quiz show. Contact Pooky Amsterdam
- Tonight Live: The premiere culture and entertainment talk show. Contact Paisley Beebe
- Designing Worlds: Design and designers building our virtual worlds. Contact Aisling Sinclair
- Dirtfield Races: Second Life auto-racing. Contact Suku Ming or Texas Timtam
- Metaverse Arts: Virtual artists and the creative side of 3D spaces. Contact Tricia Aferdita
- MODA Fashion Spotlight: Runway shows featuring a new designer collection each week. Contact Jujudoll Dancer
- Giant Snail Racing: Just what it sounds like - giant snails racing for prize money. Contact RacerX Gullwing or Texas Timam
- Lauren Live: Stand up comedy featuring Lauren Weyland. Contact Lauren Weyland
- The Daily Pwn: Zen Paine gives the latest in tech news and game reviews. Contact Zen Paine
- GOHA Hockey: Ice hockey from the North American and European leagues. Contact Jack Belvedere or Texas Timtam
For sponsorship opportunities with Treet Business shows please contact Texas Timtam.
Treet TV inworld channels stream 24/7 and have the potential to serve your ad around 800 times a day across all 8 channels, depending on your campaign.
Saturation: Your ad is inserted between every show on every channel for in-world streams and live show days for 1 week. This would serve your ad to viewers approximately 800 times per day across all 8 streaming channels.
Normally USD $1000 - now USD $500
High Visibility: Your ad is inserted between every show for 1 week on Treet's two most popular in-world channels which reach about 40% of our viewers.
Normally USD $750 - now USD $400
Medium Visibility: Your ad is inserted less frequently (about 50 times per day per channel) across Treet specialty channels. Does not include our most popular channels.
Normally USD $500 - now USD $300
Treet Channels: Live, Shopping, Music, Business, Fashion, Lifestyle, Sports and Community
To find out how to submit your advertising please read the Advertising Submission Guidelines.
If you don't have your own advertisement to place you may want to consider the Business Showcase and the
Shopping Showcase which involve an interview format where we capture the video and present it as part of an on-going series.
Contact Texas Timtam for special offers on run-of-house banner spots now available.